If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stuttgart, Germany....again

Sunday evening Jared and I headed to Stuttgart, Germany...again...to get my visa this time. (I tired the previous Monday but the reliable Swiss trains were not so reliable.) It was freezing but we saw a little bit of sun. We don't ever want to go back there again. Hopefully I'll be legal before we head back to the states.




1 comment:

heather said...

sad you've had trouble in Stuttgart. That is where I use to go to school. We lived in a little town outside of Stuttgart called Sindelfingen. It has a cute little market plaza and close to the forest where we use to ride bikes... oh now I'm a bit nostalgic.