If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lee came to visit

My brother-in-law (my sister's husband) Lee had to go to Milan for business and we were lucky to see him on a brief layover in Zürich. We were also fortunate to have such lovely weather. After church and lunch we headed down to walk along the lake.




This man had created these incredibly balance rock sculptures.



5 comments:

blueeyedfreckle said...

I am bewildered as to how those rocks are really balancing themselves! So cool!

Senja said...

awesome. and sunshine, yeah!! :)

SwissMiss said...

Those sculptures are amazing. I've seen them in other places around the lake, and on the river in the Sihlwald, too. I wonder if it's the same guy. My kids like to make them, too (but not nearly as spectacular).

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

those rocks are cool...you and jared are so cute, all huggy:)

Emma said...

Thanks for hosting Lee for a little bit. He really enjoyed seeing you and wished he could have had a longer visit!