If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Puffy "sleeping bag" jacket

I'm tired of wearing my winter clothes. This is my puffy jacket that Jared calls my "sleeping bag" jacket because it's basically like wearing a sleeping bag. It protects me from all forms of wet/cold weather. It has rained straight since Monday morning. I had to break it out this morning...again...as I braved the weather to go to the dentist today.



Oh why oh why can't the beautiful weekend weather stick through Sept. 25th (the day we return to the states.)




3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

wow, pretty orange sky! i love your sleeping bag coat!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I had to wear one of those sleeping bag coats when I lived in Chicago, no fun as far as fashion goes, but boy does it feel better than being "cute" and freezing!

Robert said...

Sleeping bag coat...is that TNF Metropolis?