If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some more of Colmar

Do you noticed something? I'm not wearing a jacket!



The black dot on my collar that has been appearing on all of my photos for the past month and now mysteriously disappeared.







Bubbles


Jared, presenting me with a delicious pastry.




Oh yum!


Few know this about Jared but he really wants to be a warrior with steal armor riding a horse into battle.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow- I didn't even recognize you without a jacket. Wouldn't that be so nice to have that always, or maybe just see the sun 1 time.
Your pastry looks so yummy.
I think I knew Jared secretly wanted to be a warrior- you can just tell. :)

amanda said...

alice,
did you guys go see the grunewald altarpiece in colmar? p.s. your hair is darling.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

the black dot disappearead, yay! I wish i could've helped with that...i LOVE that colorful table and chairs you found and that pastry looks so yummy.