If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, April 20, 2008

50's housewife part 2

I wanted to get creative with my short hair. When I started putting curlers in one night to test them out Jared got really excited. For church today I slept in curlers. (Not as fun as the spongy pink ones from my childhood.)


Before:



After:

6 comments:

Senja said...

oh you look so pretty!! :)

Charlotta-love said...

I'd say it's a success!

Laura said...

I like the curly look. Very sexy. :)

kim said...

Your hair looks gorgeous!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that looks more uncomfortable to sleep in than the pink foamies...my mom used to sleep with cans in her hair! i can't wait until i can do the pink ones with alyssa, but she would never go for that now.

Emma said...

Very, very cute hair. I really want to cut bangs like you, but I don't know if I dare!