If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, August 7, 2009

Tahoe '09


Tahoe was a bit different this year. I'm used to running, biking, swimming in the lake each morning and hiking a lot. However I did a lot of laying around with Finn, some swimming in the lake...Jared and I did get out to kayak once. It was a lot more mellow. As Jared got to do a swim each morning, or bike ride...I tended (along with my mom's help) to our new little one.

I got this big hat to shade Finn while I held him at the pool.




Uncle Sam getting the hang of things.




Little feet poking out.



Something I do ALL THE TIME...nurse.


It was nice to hang out with my brother Sam.




My boys sleeping!






Beautiful sunsets.






Finn enjoys his baths, and Grandma loves giving them.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Awesome photos!

:)

Amy said...

LOVE that hat! keeping babies out of the sun can be tricky. very cute pic of the two boys sleeping.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Your hat rocks. Love Sam's sideburns, and that last baby picture is too cute!

blueeyedfreckle said...

those are gorgeous photos of tahoe. never been there. and love how chubby Finn's feet are! I am with you on the nursing all the time. I am perplexed by how much babies eat!

Liz Galvin said...

Oh little Finn is so adorable. I'm lovin' that big bright colorful hat.