If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meeting up with family

Finn did pretty well on the flights this time...probably because he didn't have more than one in a day. He charmed the people ind the aisle seats with his smiles.



It sure was a joy to see Hudson again. I love this kid.




I hadn't seen Johnny in a year. He is so much bigger. It's sometimes hard to get a shot of him though...he artfully hides from the camera.




There we go!


Doesn't my sister Emma look great with another baby:) She gave me a break and carried Finn around (while he slept...sure was mad when he woke up and found out that he wasn't with his mom.) He suffered from MAJOR separation anxiety...I barely had 30 secs to use the bathroom, he would scream in anyone else's arms.






After a couple of days with SO MANY people around...Finn finally warmed up.




Content in Dad's arms.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Aww he is so cute! I love that smile!

Julie said...

So cute. Is his hair strawberry blonde?

Katie said...

So fun to see you guys at the reunion!

xoxooxox

blueeyedfreckle said...

I was just going to write the same thing! is that strawberry blonde hair??? how cute!

Danielle said...

I love that he feels safe with Jared, but he prefers the smell of his mama! xoxo