If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Phineas meets Royal

Finn got to meet his cousin (technically 2nd cousin) Royal who is just 2 weeks older.





Royal, "um, how long are we doing this guys? I've got a feeding to get to."



Royal, "Do you mind if I snuggle with you a bit Finn?"



Finn, "Sure why not!"









Royal, "MOM!!! HELP...ENOUGH SNUGGLING!"



Finn, "Royal, come back and snuggle some more!"


P.S. Blogger is posting my Hi-Res photos in horrible quality. Need to figure out why.

4 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I can't tell what Royal's shirt says....very cute boys!

navigate said...

Hilarious copy.

Jenny said...

Hi Alice
Cute boys
I just imagined when they were 20 looking at those pictures. Hope to talk soon!

Jenny

Letterpress said...

I noticed the same thing when they are in draft mode, and even when they are shrunk down on the blog post. However, when people click on them to see, I think they are fine. If you get to the bottom of this--let me know.

Elizabeth