If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Anatomy of a sunset

The sun has been out, thus beautiful sunsets. They start at 8:30 p.m. and go on forever. Jared and I will keep running into the "sun room" going, "wow it's even more beautiful than before." It's nice that the sun sets later so that Jared will be home from work to enjoy them with me:)




A view of the other side of our apartment during a sunset. I love the contrast with the gray sky. This was at 8:15 in the evening. SO WILD!








2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

so beautiful! we rarely get great sunsets.

kim said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love sunsets. And I used to take tons of pictures of them. But then I just couldn't figure out what I was going to do with all of them. But I guess having a blog is a good excuse to take pictures of as many daily things as I want--then I just have to get around to blogging them all :)