If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, July 23, 2007

Triathlon fun

On Saturday Jared and I did a sprint (1/2 mile swim, 11 mile bike, 3.2 mile run) Triathlon in Pleasanton to prepare for our Olympic one that we're doing in September. Here's Jared the night before fixing his chain and adding triathlon bars to his bike for faster results. Well, it must have helped because he came in 3rd place out of 1,000 people, (even after having to stop and fix his chain in the middle of the ride.) The previous time we did it in 2004 he came in 8th place. I beat my target time by 8 mins. so I was pretty happy about that.



We were happy to be done and to have already burned ~1,000 calories by 9am Saturday morning.

Who's leg is who's?

1 comment:

Charlotta-love said...

That's awesome that you did a sprint triathlon. I did one last year and loved it. I can't wait to do another one. Best of luck on the olympic one. wow...you guys are my heroes.