If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bouncy Balls

Only my friend Pam would remember my obsession with bouncy balls while growing up and gave me a rockin' wedding gift that was a bag of bouncy balls. I shared a couple of them with my nephews but I was strangely greedy with them. I actually did my senior HS science project on bouncy balls. "The effect that temperature has on the bounce of a rubber bouncy ball." I did it all the night before and one 1st place and was sent off to S.F. science fair where I won 4th place.

Anyhow, Pam just forwarded me this sweet video. I wish I were there when it was shot. It is giving me some ideas. Jared's younger brother and sister are coming to visit next week. We are planning a trip to S.F......I do have a lot of bouncy balls on hand now thanks to Pam....combine that with a big hill...total JOY! Tune in next week.


3 comments:

Pam said...

It's not fake. Those are genuine, real live, thinking, breathing, bouncy balls!

I didn't even know anything about your science fair project, I was just thinking back to our youthful days of bouncy balls and an expansive empty gym at church.

Deena said...

Hey! I'm Kassie's (from SC) older sister. That video was awesome.

Genean said...

So if it WAS real, how did they stop traffic to make it safe? (me, with the ever present risk-assessment wheels churning in my head)