If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, July 23, 2007

Jared's salad

Jared is such a great help when I'm making dinner. Here's a delicious salad he made. He cut up everything perfectly (and I'm pretty particular about the shape of things in a salad.) He preserved all of the strawberry without the stem. What a pro.

Recipe:
Strawberries
Peaches
Basil
Fresh Mozzarella
sprinkle of Kosher Salt
few dashes of balsamic vinegar



And he did this all with time left to learn how to juggle before dinner was ready.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Holy Cow--that salad looks good. I'm going to try it!

Jenny said...

That salad looks delicious! I will have to try it! Thanks for the idea. Please give me any other yummy salad ideas that you have!

Charlotta-love said...

I am always looking for fun/tasty salads. I'm going to give that one a try!