If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Google Picnic!

Google put on a ginormous circus summer picnic. We all headed across the street to Shoreline Amphitheatre to engage in free fun games and grab free food and enjoy free entertainment. The keyword here is FREE!!!!!!! Chase still couldn't believe that everything was free. "I can have another brownie for free? Really?", exclaimed Chase several times.



There was a reptile petting zoo.








I like how this snake is pick-pocketing his owner. NICE!!!!!









Then we headed over to the tattoo area and got airbrush tattoos. My stars came off that night because I slept with my hands on my chest. AARGH! Jared still has his sexy lizard and Krista is sportin' the turtle as we speak.













Circus time.


Somtimes I wake up in the middle of the night to see Jared practicing his hand stands.







If Chase is ever bad we're going to ship him off to the circus.






Krista became an expert and in stilt walking.




Here she is coaching Jared on his technique.

2 comments:

Genean said...

Glad to see the kids are having fun with y'all :) I'll remember that "send you off with the circus" trick.

Jenny said...

I love Google! It looks so fun! I'm sure the kids are having a blast. Wish I could be there--free everything sounds like my kind of place.