If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Throwies

Last night Jared and I made throwies. You take some littler LED lights of assorted colors and tape them to a battery and magnet. I tested them out on the mirror. Then...


we sneakily....


attached them to Jane's car.....Emily wasn't home. This is not the end.

2 comments:

Genean said...

I'm so glad I have someone cool like you in my life, otherwise I would be missing out on WAY too much!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i'll have to show michael this....it is right up his alley to do with the boys!
you look so beautiful and happy...makes me smile.