If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, May 21, 2007

Saturday Night Date

Saturday after the relay Jared and I went on a date. First we went to buy a bed. That was fun. I almost fell asleep on one because it was so comfortable. I printed up a coupon off the website to get a free pillow with purchase of a bed. Well, we were lucky enough to get 2 free pillows because the guy was so nice...and we smiled a lot:)


On our way to dinner we saw some sort of a war veteran. Probably WWII.


We discovered a new restaurant. We just stopped on a whim. It was pretty good. We each got a salad which I squeezed lots of lime onto because I love lime.

After Jared and I went to see Shrek 3. I personally am not to fond of Shrek. It was ok. Actually don't go waster you time.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You don't like Shrek. Noah and I can hardly wait to see the Third. What is there not to love about it?

Meredith said...

You two look so great together. I got your wedding invitation and LOVED it! Isn't buying a bed fun? It's too bad we couldn't take ours to France with usff. Foreign beds (and pillows) just do not compare. Seriously, I bought this incredible pillow at Costco (one side is memory foam and other side is fluffy). I missed it the entire time we were in Europe. Next time it's going in the suitcase!

Unknown said...

Glad the coupon worked out for you. I'm the webmaster/designer and we got great traffic from your blog! I hope you enjoy your new bed and pillows!

Micah Burke

blueeyedfreckle said...

Omigosh I laughed out loud when I saw the WWII veteran. And your comment by the picture was so perfectly Alice that I could practically hear your voice. Wierd since it has been so long huh?! I need to call you soon, I have been crazy busy, as you have too I am sure. And I second the notion that getting married is like having your b-day every day. presents presents presents!!!! I miss that....