If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ikea and Target

Jared and I headed to IKEA this weekend to continue furnishing out apt. We ate dinner there Friday night. This first shot is of Jared giving me a look of, "why are you taking photos of me eating my dinner?"


So his response was to take an awkward shot of me eating a french fry.


Jared was so great at steering the super annoying IKEA carts that have all four wheels turning in different directions so that you can't steer and you easily have a runaway cart and often have near misses with other people.


Saturday we headed to Target in search of cheap Beach Cruisers. They are fun bikes to ride. Their selection was sparse that day.

No comments: