If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, May 21, 2007

New (to us) Furniture

Jared and I are slowly furnishing our condo. I really need to get on the ball and finish unpacking before he moves in. We got this set off of craigslist. I love the green. It's the tv and nap couch. I actually tested it out for a great Sunday afternoon nap. It passed the test.

It was interesting getting the couch up to our 3rd floor home. With the help of Jared's home teacher and my brother Sam they got it up 3 flights of stairs and only broke one stairwell light fixture which I happened to be standing under while holding the door open when the glass came raining down. I'm ok. The management company should be grateful to us for thoroughly sweeping every single step:)


1 comment:

Genean said...

Love the green furniture.