If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, September 18, 2006

Kristine

My friend Kristine and I headed up to S.F. to go to Sports Basement. She's super fun and drives fast while telling me funny stories. I really get a kick out of her. She's delightful, bright, intelligent, beautiful, sporty and so funny. Boys, she's availible.


It was a beautiful day. There were sail boats. I took these photos while we were driving.


Kristine and I both agreed that we are glad that the Golden Gate Bridge is red. If one says "Red" – the name of color – and there are fifty people listening, it can be expected that there will be fifty reds in their minds. And one can be sure that all these reds will be very different. (Josef Albers)

No comments: