If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, September 3, 2006

Freshman Retreat

The cool faculty members got together and headed up north of S.F. where we took the freshman and helped them bond before their first year in High School. It was a blast. One of the freshman girls accidently called me Ms. Pretty. So they all call me Ms. Pretty. It's really cute. I started it off with 2 hrs of sleep and a Dr. Pepper. Yep, I was pretty loopy.


We got to climb a tree and go on a zip line. It was sooooo much fun.

I pretended to jump off this platform and freaked out the freshman. What little darlings they were.



This was my clan for the ropes course. We were group "Bark" for tree bark because the school's name is pinewood. They thought I was one of the kids...well because I kind of am.

No comments: