If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, September 3, 2006

Alcatraz Swim

Seven of us decided to do the Alcatraz swim this year. I've done it in the past and had a fun time so I decided to get some people to do it with me. It is a 1.5 mile swim. They take us out on a boat to Alcatraz and then we jump off and swim.



Here's our team, "The Wakemakers." Bryan, Kristine, Ashley, Jared and me.

Adrian did it also. Here's him stretching before the swim.

Yes, I was in a good mood before the swim. Not so much after.
Me, Brian and Kristine in our Batman suits.

The Wakemakers after the swim.
Me and Adrian, happy that it's over.
Liz and Julie were a part of the huge group who came to cheer us on.
Kim came to cheer us on also. She rocks!

No comments: