If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blowing Stuff Up

I have my painting class in the chemistry room. I know it's kind of odd. It's fun because our chemistry teacher LOVES to blow stuff up. Whenever I ask him about something in the room he'll say, "oh, well let me give you a demonstration."
If I had these demonstrations done in my chemistry class in high school I definitely would have gotten the concepts better.



I held my finger on the shutter button and when the "boom" happened it scared me and my finger automatically pushed the button so I got a nice shot.

Filled with hydrogen.

Balloon, filled with oxygen.

No comments: