If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, September 8, 2006

Gallery Stroll

Emily and I headed up to S.F. and met up with Rebecca for the Gallery Stroll which is the 1st Thursday of every month. See how they're strolling.


I almost knocked over this peacock and there would be no one around to blame it on.


Pretending like no one is taking a photo of us.


Steep stairs.

Awesome art.

Rebecca and Emily so awesome. God is saving somone special for both of them. (They're single boys, are you special enough?)


Then we went to Tu Lan. A delicious plate full of Vietnamese food for under $5.

1 comment:

bex said...

i could eat tu-lan every day for the rest of my life.