If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, July 21, 2006

My new hair cut

I chopped off my hair while I was in NYC. I was a bit unsure about it all. After several opinions from random people on the streets, subway and restaurants of New York, I felt a bit better. It's the first time for me getting a layered cut. Which means I have to actually do my hair.




This is after I first got it cut and felt a bit like Carol Brady from The Brady Bunch.


Someone on the street told me that I look like a rock star.


So, I think I'm ok with it.


4 comments:

J P said...

I love it...the new haircut = a whole new you...

Bethea said...

Killer hair do. I really like it. I think you'd like Thea's cut as well.

Meredith said...

Alice--
I love your new haircut! I'm trying to grow mine out so I can cut it like that when I'm in Paris. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Two big thumbs way up.