If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, July 21, 2006

Coney Island

I finally made it to Coney Island. It was crowded, hot, sticky and very dirty . It was great. I met some cool new people and went to Coney Island and saw a free concert and explored the scene.


We went on the Cyclone, similar to our very own Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk's Giant Dipper. An old (about 80 yrs old) rickity wooden rollercoaster, where you're not sure if it's going to hold up through the ride. It was a blast.

NEVER EVER EVER "Postpone Joy"

Did I mention that there was a lot of garbage?

My new friend Ty.


1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I KNOW Ty, Ty Mecham, right? I've got picts of he and I 9 years ago on the Oregon Coast! Where is he?