If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, July 2, 2006

Diffusing

So there's this contraption that a person puts on a hair dryer and apparently when you use this diffuser thingie it helps make your hair curly. Rob decided late last night that he wanted to "diffuse" his hair. He really wanted to look like Heath Ledger. I don't know why anyone would want to look like someone who is named after a candybar.



First you have to have wet hair.



Then you need a professional like Emily to diffuse.


"I want to look like Heath Ledger!"


To fully become like Heath Ledger you then need do the dance that he did in "A Knight's Tale."

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Alice!
I love it! I especially like the part when "Heath" became "Heather" upon commencing that silly dance!