If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, May 29, 2006

Sunday Fun

Today was such a gorgeous day...I decided to take advantage. First I went on a motorcycle ride with my friend Garrett, (don't worry Dad I wore a helmet and he's a safe driver.) The day was perfectly clear and we could see the ocean and the S.F. bay at the same time while riding along Skyline. Then Sarah and I headed to Lake Logunita on Stanford campus to catch frogs, and theeeeen Emily and I went and walked the dish. After we headed to a BBQ and off to the "pink house" (where Travis, Jesse and Jared live) to have some of Travis's much anticipated lemon sorbet. After that Jerrí and Amanda came over for midnight fun.

No comments: