If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Saturn Cafe

Jared, Travis, Amanda and I headed to Santa Cruz to eat at the Saturn Cafe. It is a great experience, with rockin' music and a great atmosphere which makes up for the not-so-delicious veggie burger (according to Amanda.) Each table is a display box full of lots of random finds. I added something of my own to one of the tables. If you want to know what it was you'll have to take me there for lunch sometime and I'll show you.



































1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

she looks like your twin!!!!!!!!!