If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Nephews are the best

Nephew's are the best. Even when they're feeling under the weather. I was in Utah this weekend and had the opportunity to play with Johnny for several hours. He was a bit sick. We still had fun though. He told me his address, well shouted it.

Me: Johnny, where do you live.
JD: New Lork
Me: What street do you live on?
JD: @9#5 BROADWAAAAAAAY
He gets a little proud smile on his face as he says it. He even knows his apt. number.



When you tell him to smile he yells, "SMILE!" while you take the picture.















My favorite part is when I walk into the room and he says, "What's up kiddo?" Because I say that to him a lot.














It's also fun to get him to laugh during a picture.














Not feeling so hot right here.

No comments: