If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, January 12, 2007

Thursday Night

Several of you know that I like to start my weekends on Thursday night. I love Thursdays. I think it's because of the anticipation for the weekend. I had several options for last night. Movie--NAH, laundry--NAH, Justin Timberlake concert--wasn't in the mood. I decided to fill my cupboards with what little food I had since just moving into my new place. Well, I noticed quite quickly that most of my food was Hot Chocolate. Yup, it practically takes up my ENTIRE section. HA HA.

Then I decided to chill with my new roommates. Well, let me tell you that it was the right choice. There were lots of laughs. I taught Paige a fun way to dance around while letting your arms loose, they just flop around like you're a Raggedy Anne doll. Then she incorporated it into a fighting move.


Then Derek popped up with his truck load of Christmas trees that we're going to burn Saturday night....to be continued. He just bought the truck so Paige and I went for a ride in it. It only lasted about 2 blocks because we passed the cool girls house (Kim, Erika, Christina and Karen) which is just down the road and wanted to stop in.


Then we wanted to pretend that we were camping so I got out my new little lantern thingie that you screw to the top of any Nalgene bottle. After that I thought, I've got something even more awesome. Jared gave me the coolest Christmas present. A glow brick. It is so incredible. I put it in my window every morning and it captures the sunlight. Then at night it glows a really beautiful blue. I love it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh wow, I love that nalgene light. I must have one.