If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The night of the game there was a homecoming dance and then people came over and Rob made us French Toast. A nice midnight snack.


Funny conversations with Adam.

Chillin' on Wrangler (that's the name of our couch.)



Peekaboo!


For Amanda's birthday Sam wanted to do tricks.


Sam doing the splits in the air.


Emily blowing fire with cornstarch.


I was trying to jump through my hands because I used to be able to do it.


Sam spotted me because I'm a bit clumsy.



Jerri can touch her nose with her tongue.


Thomas can juggle "uneven weighted" objects.

No comments: