If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, January 8, 2007

A perfect day to ski

We started off late Friday night for Tahoe. Tracy, Dave and Chris S. couldn't keep their eyes opened. Well it was well past midnight. I got really lucky because while we were walking from the parking lot to buy our tickets I found a discount coupon on the ground for $20 off the normal price. Pretty sweet eh?



I stayed awake to help keep Baker awake since he was driving and if you looked off to the right of hwy 50 it went straight down.


Here we are trying to get warm after arriving in 17˚ weather. I bought a new bright orange ski jacket so my friends could find me on the slopes. It worked.

Waking up to a beautiful day.


Laura and are very excited to ski for the first time this season.

The crew.

Nice outfit. I wish he were my ski buddy.


It was a perfect day to ski. Perfect weather, perfect snow and great company.



I took a brief nap while waiting for others to come down the mountain.

No comments: