If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Saturday Night

Saturday night Jared and I headed up to the city for a rooftop party.


Too many people loaded onto the elevator. Right after someone said, "I hope we don't have too many people," a kind woman's voice said, "overload, please step off." So two people kindly did and waited for the next elevator and then the voice said, "thank you for you patience." I thought that was hilarious.
Surprisingly it was wasn't too cold on top. We had a beautiful view of the bay and city.
These photos are a bit blurry because there was an earthquake, (y'know being San Francisco and all) and it shook my arm while I took them.

No comments: