If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, November 27, 2006

My Cousins in London

These are the cousins who I lived with for a year and a half during part of my years at BYU. It was fun to reminisce about those days. I loved being around them again. They are a very close family and get along extremely well. I didn't witness one fight during my stay in London for 8 days. They were very generous to share their tight quarters.


Me, Paige and Eliza walking around Portabello St. shopping for various random clothes and accessories.
This family gets along really well. Notice how they all pile on George while he's trying to sleep and he doesn't even get mad.
Darling Camilla in her new socks.Paige is quite but is a firecracker on the soccer field. (That means she's fast and fearless.)
Sam, is a character. He keeps us all entertained with his precocious thoughts. Here he is reading poetry from his William Wordsworth book.


No comments: