If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

I LOVE THE SOUTH

Last weekend I headed to North Carolina and Tennessee. It was my first experience with "the south." It was soooooo much fun. Some things that observed about the south:
1. The houses are far apart.
2. Everyone is super nice.
3. The people sometimes think you might be a movie star if you're from California.
4. When you're in the left lane and want to go fast, the slow person in front of you get out of your way more often than not.
5. Grits are...well...ok.
To start off with my experience, check out a beautiful sunrise after the redeye with the oversized snorer behind us. Here's Jared and I happy to be in this beautiful country. Notice Jared's "jolly green giant"pose.





Road to Tennessee.

No comments: