If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, June 29, 2007

Spicing up the apartment

Yesterday I hit up Urban Outfitter's 50% off sale and grabbed some items to jazz up the apartment. Here is our new bedspread, well the first layer.


Here's the top layer. The bottom one is just a little surprise.


Here's the pillows for our green couch.


You can flip them over for some more fun designs.

2 comments:

Clair said...

I just saw your wedding pics on Jon's site. He did an awesome job and you looked GORGEOUS! I love all your funky decor for your apt. So fun! Congrats!! :)

Genean said...

The birds in cages are a "hoot" (biiiig groan there). And they are so not grandma-ish it is amazing!