If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, December 11, 2006

Let the festivities begin

The Christmas parties have started. Well, I guess they did last week with the big Google event. This week Jared and I swung by my work party and then to our ward party. Am I worn out yet? Nope. Bring it on. Bring on the candy and sparkling cider and egg nog and more yummy delicious desserts. Keep the fruitcake though.


Here's Cathy and her husband Chris. Cathy is super fun to hang out with in the faculty room.


Molly, Dan and Corinne. Molly and I hang out all day long and laugh.


Sam. He is a fun addition to our faculty this year.


Me and Molly.


Jared and I at my work party.

No comments: