If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, December 11, 2006

For the Heritage Christmas choir that Jared and I sang in we were to wear black with a splash of red.


My cousin Emily was in it also. Don't you love her rose?



My Aunt Kaye, looooves Santa Clauses. She has the most decorated house for Christmas. NO ONE can top her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey alice, congrats on your engagement. okay, so jared's sister is friends with one of my old roomates from byu, kassie goins, who remembered I had a friend alice. and emailed me asking if this was the same alice i knew that was now getting marriend to her friend's brother. it's kinda confusing. so an art teacher. Thats is so perfect for you. I like your blog, i feel like i can see you without really seeing you. and i love your my little pony b0day party. i'll chat with you later. all my love, lauren