If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thursday Night

Thursday night I got all dolled up and headed up to S.F. to volunteer for a cancer benefit. There were lots of fun people and interesting activities to participate in. They had mocktails, henna tattoos, belly dancing, fishing for fortunes, massages and dancing. They also stuck stickers on the back of us with the names of movie stars and we had to figure out who we were.



I was Julia Louis-Dreyfus who is best know for her role as Elaine on Seinfeld. This is me doing my best impression of her dance.

This is my henna tattoo. It lasts about 2-3 weeks. The guys were very interested in her. I'm not surprised.


I love this girl Kim. She also volunteered and mix and mingled.


This is Urban Diversion where the benefit was held.

No comments: