If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Cutting pizza with scissors.

People who really know me, know that I have a thing for scissors. The obsession started in a sculpture class back in college.


The other night my mom and I were just chillin' and decided to have a frozen pizza. Well, I realized that it is perfectly normal for my family to cut our pizza with scissors instead of slicing it with one of those pizza roller thingies.


Yep, ever since I can remember we have always cut our frozen or homemade pizza's with these special kitchen scissors that are dishwasher safe and come apart so that they clean better.

No comments: