If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, December 5, 2005

Santa Cruz

Brad and I set off for Santa Cruz on Saturday so he could catch some waves, which turned out to be non-existent. I wanted to take some more photographs for my postcards. As we went to pick up Derek who also wanted to hit the beach this is what we saw when we pulled up to his apartment....








...he and Rick sticking out of the back of Rick's car. They were "working" on Rick's car but we have yet to get the full story.






















My two buddies. Brad, me and Derek enjoying the sunset with Heather in Capitola Village.
























Derek, jumping to try and be as tall as Brad. Also, notice Brad is smiling. It's another rarity for a photo.























What a beautiful state we live in.

No comments: