If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, December 5, 2005

Let the festivities begin

Jenny and her roommates had a Christmas party this weekend. It was a lot of fun. Jenny and I made peppermint bark and hot cider. We listened to Christmas music and then around 10pm we really got the party rolling and opened up the garage and played a sweet dance mix that Jenny and I stayed up really late the night before to make. We strong lights all over the ceiling and create a fun dance floor effect.





Here is Jenny testing our peppermint bark for the 5th time and a shot of the beautiful decorations. I'm trying to get into the Christmas mood.












Jared, taking a pause from mingling to get a shot with me.









No comments: