If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Personality Test Part 2

Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 63%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 66%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Your sloan type is SCUAI
Your primary type is Accommodating

You are social, moderately calm, unstructured, accommodating, and moderately intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Providence, Austin, Denver, Salt Lake City, Charlotte, San Antonio, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Indianapolis, Phoenix, Portland/Salem, Nashville, Louisville and these international countries/regions Turkey, Croatia, Slovenia, Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Iceland, Norway, Ukraine, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Japan, India

3 comments:

Genean said...

So, you've always wanted to end up in SLC, right? Either that or the Ukraine??

Anonymous said...

Hey, I took the test and my preferred city was Reno, as it said I'm non-intellectual and crave order, among other things. (I think it was because I said I didn't like theoretical physics--watch out for that one.) I feel better now that I know who I am. . . and where I'm going (to move to). Switzerland is also a possibility, I guess.

Auntie E.

Meredith said...

Hey, Croatia and Slovenia were on my list too! Maybe we can be neighbors. At least you have some other cool places on your list. I got just about every Eastern European country...