If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Skiing in the Spring


I finally got up to the snow this year. It was fun despite a few (well many) mishaps on one of the runs which I thought I would never make it down. On the way up we were stuck in some traffic for a bit due to a spin out (unskilled drivers.) Anyhow, Liz and I needed to use the bathroom pretty bad. I suggested that we run up the road to a coach to see if they had a toilet. Well they did. After getting past specific questions from the bus driver about our usage of the toilet we proceded up to stairs to find that we were the only 2 white people on the bus. After climbing over many children and a surprising about sunflower seeds (random) we made it to the toilet. Only to have the bus start moving. UH OH. Well, we went wee as quick as we could and then hopped off the bus and ran back to our car. It was funny.

No comments: