If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Day in the Sun



Jenny and I headed down to Carmel and Big Sur on Sunday after church because it was such a beautiful day. The colors were incredible. I loved the aqua blues and and greens and the way the ocean would reflect silver when the sun shined on it. It was fun driving down Hwy 1 and looking to the end of the world. The sight was so glorious and it was fun to share it with my friend Jenny who deeply appreciates nature.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky girl with the ocean so close. It looks like a wonderful day.

Bethea said...

Alicia, I'm commenting from the new web log of Thea and Pete. Come check it out-Pete