If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Christmas in New Jersey





Christmas in NJ





We all trekked out to New Jersey/ New York for Christmas this year. Christmas Eve was filled with dancing, singing and hot chocolate. Along with two little Shepherds running around. Christmas day began with Johnny waking me up, "Alice, today is a special Holiday. It's Merry Christmas, we get to open presents." He said it with tons of enthusiasm. The best party was in the midst of Johnny "helping" everyone open their presents he came to me and said with such conviction, "I love you Ala, I love you." The tears were from pure joy and laughter. He was certainly a joy to spend Christmas morning with.

Jared joined me in NJ for New Years. Despite not having his luggage for a few days he was a good sport. Johnny and Hudson really took to him and Johnny always wanted him to play with him, "Jarwed, where are you, do you want to play with me?"
We headed to the city and went up the Empire State Building and the Natural History Museum. Some good times wondering around the Big Apple.


No comments: